I thought we discussed this for a diagnosis for  a while and fnished just
today

why is in again?

Its Aeonium artboreum
a very common thing in california gardens

but they grow taller and taller when deprived of water and light

and thta was my question in the thread that just closed a few hours ago...
I think this is the same picture

usha di

ps

I saved this as draft and looked ... was i wrong to think i had just seen
this picture?//

yes it is the same :
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!searchin/indiantreepix/Ornamental$20Plant$20For$20ID$20$3A$20California$20$3A$2030NOV14$20$3A$20AK-70|sort:relevance

good,

 so now  you are pretty sure AARTi..
=====

On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 4:55 PM, Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Not Echeveria arborea, there is no such published name
>
> It is Aeonium arboreum 'Zwartkop', the black rose.
>

> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> Retired  Associate Professor
> Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
> http://www.gurcharanfamily.com/
> http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/
>
> On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 9:04 PM, Aarti S. Khale <aarti.kh...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Reposting under family fortnight.
>> A Cultivar of Echeveria arborea.
>> Aarti
>>

>> Ornamental Plant For ID : California : 30NOV14 : AK-70
>>

>>  --
>>

>  --

Usha di