I quote :
*The full discussion can be seen at*

*https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!topicsearchin/indiantreepix/Commelina$20AND$20diffusa$20AND$20Burm.f./indiantreepix/RaAjZgNORCA
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!topicsearchin/indiantreepix/Commelina$20AND$20diffusa$20AND$20Burm.f./indiantreepix/RaAjZgNORCA>*

  *All this confusion has happened because I didn't take multiple pictures
from multiple angles of different plants & particularly missed the full
habit picture. This was a great lesson to me as it resulted in lot of
confusion & wastage of energies of lot of our experts. Had I taken
photographs as per posted guidelines, possibly all this could have been
avoided.*

*J.M.Garg.*

*end quote *

* flora pictrue of the year 2012
<http://indiantreepix.blogspot.in/search?updated-min=2013-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2014-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=1>*

*I loved this little paragraphthere is such a lot to learn from it...*

*thanks Mr. GargUsha di*

--
Usha di