Thanks Shrikant

Last year when I was thinking of choosing my next smartphone, I finally
chose Sony xperia z1 primarily for its 20.3 MP camera, and I am happy that
it enables me to capture images and video at social functions, I even take
most of pictures of plants with this smartphone. Really great innovation,
you have not to be specially equipped to click a photo, your mobile is
always with you.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089