Yes Nidhan ji !! Reading through all that went into getting to that orchid
fully qualifies it to be your flora picture of the year. Indeed it is
difficult to choose a flora pic from the several we collected during the
year - the prized one could be for so many reasons ... has to be the most
wanted OR the least expected ... is found only on a treacherous route ...
supposedly a rare occurrence OR very common one that has eluded us always

Beautiful shot; beautiful orchid !!

Regards.
Dinesh