Some earlier relevant feedback from another thread
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/indiantreepix/zBThXY8uiB4/KSZHdCfkiccJ>
:
 Tylophora?
Dr Satish Phadke

Tylophora
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/a/apocynaceae/tylophora>
species
in eFloraofindia (with details/ keys from published papers/ regional
floras/ FRLHT/ FOI/ Biotik/ efloras/ books etc., where ever available)

This is very complicated as can be seen that the thread remains unanswered
even when we have a number of very strong members from South who would
leave no stone unturned to try to identify it. Also there are members who
rely on their experience more than they rely on literatures!
Well, I am not sure if it can be *Tylophora* when there are similar looking
species from different genera, eg. - http://www.eflorakkl.in/
Details.php?id=40.
If it is *Tylophora* the closest match I think maybe *Tylophora pauciflora*
Wight & Urn.
Thank you
Regards
surajit

Three KEW herbarium is all I could find, besides the Icones illustration;
FBI is of little help, check with your regional flora literature for any
probability.

   1. http://apps.kew.org/herbcat/getImage.do?imageBarcode=K000872938
   2. http://apps.kew.org/herbcat/getImage.do?imageBarcode=K000872937
   3. http://apps.kew.org/herbcat/getImage.do?imageBarcode=K000872939

Thank you
Regards
surajit
  The plant uploaded seems to Tylophora indica
Prof. A. H. Munshi

efi page on Tylophora indica
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/a/apocynaceae/tylophora/tylophora-indica>
 &  Tylophora pauciflora ?