Lalithambaji is correct. The Meriandra bengalensis is different as I have seen
it.

Sampath KumarFrom: "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com>Sent: Wed, 06 May 2015
17:40:52 To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>Cc: Alka
<alka...@gmail.com>Subject: Fwd: [efloraofindia:222952] Lamiaceae (incl.
Verbenaceae) Fortnight :: Lamiaceae :: Meriandra benghalensis :: Almora ::
ARKMAY-13/13

---------- Forwarded message ----------From: Lalithamba Avadhanam Date: 6 May
2015 at 17:38Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:222520] Lamiaceae (incl. Verbenaceae)
Fortnight :: Lamiaceae :: Meriandra benghalensis :: Almora :: ARKMAY-13/13To:
"J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com>
It looks like Ocimum species.
A.Lalithamba