Respected my teachers in this group,

I am totally confused.

As per Flora of China (my only latest source of information are these
efloras, and I have been told by Gurcharan Sir that we can rely on them
mostly ) :-

plants hispid, *calyx slightly oblique at mouth......... = KEY 7*
there are two species under KEY-7 = *L. aspera* & *L. zeylanica*.
FoC thinks, in *L. aspera*, *calyx* tubular....... slightly hispid or
sub-glabrous at base, otherwise *densely hispid outside*, mouth oblique...
teeth straight ... *apex spinescent*

There are many pics of *L. aspera* in the net, I am not to judge who is
correct and who is not, one person, from Indonesia, follows the above
description - https://www.flickr.com/photos/87453322@N00/4290631956/, I
think.

I am really sorry that I have failed and I still fail to see the above
features in the set of photographs submitted in this thread.

I will deal with *Leucas ciliata* in my own thread.

As I said I am very much confused. I am not sure if I should accept the ID
of this species as *Leucas aspera* or I should wait for another *repeat
episode*.

Thank you all for your kind teaching.

Regards

surajit koley