Lucky to belong to a group which within 10 years has already pooled
together nearly one third of Indian Floristic wealth with excellent
photographs, description and location, an open access system available to
one and all. The unique feature of this venture is that founder of this
website and major contributors (except a few including me) have no formal
training in botany and have made this great contribution solely because of
their love for nature and photography. One plus point of this website is
that it is dynamic and changes in identification and nomenclature are made
through regular interactions between the contributors and visitors to the
website. Congrats Tabish ji and all contributors.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://www.gurcharanfamily.com/