Dear sir,
Thanks for the beautiful photos. I think, Anzar Khurroo posted couple of days
back. from Kashmir corolla were similar to this Teucrium sp, which he
suspected as Salvia.
Really you have good number of collections, and the botanical community
definitely happy about your collections and I am sure it would be useful to
them.

Regards,

Sampath KumarFrom: Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com>Sent: Tue, 12 May
2015 21:31:37 To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>Subject:
[efloraofindia:223622] Lamiaceae (incl. Verbenaceae) Fortnight: Teucrium
royleanum from Kashmir--GSMAY110/113

Teucrium royleanum, Photographed from Kashmir.
-- Dr. Gurcharan SinghRetired  Associate ProfessorSGTB Khalsa College,
University of Delhi, Delhi-110007Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New
Delhi-110018.Phone: 011-25518297  Mob:
9810359089http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"efloraofindia" group.To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails
from it, send an email to indiantreepix+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.to post to
this group, send email to indiantreepix@googlegroups.com.Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/d/optout.