Dear efI members,

Greetings!

I am sorry for being absent for almost a year from efI but was totally
tied-up with several activities and hence wasnt able to give time though I
have been observing and reading every post, specially that of orchids, on
the group.

I am writing this email to not only inform but also to seek suggestions
regarding my plan to call for "Orchid Hunting Tour" that I am proposing for
like minded people.

This "Orchid Hunting Tour" I am planning for 2016, not sure about when and
where  and it depends on suggestions from all of you regarding which place
would be more promising and suitable season according to that location.

I request and seek your suggestion through this email, in this regards
stated above.

Rajesh Sachdev
https://www.facebook.com/matherana.rajeshii
https://www.facebook.com/groups/indianflora/