This plant seems more closer to the ID suggested by Surajit Ji
(R.ciliatiflora) than the ID suggested by me (Dipteracanthus prostratus) as
it has terminal cluster of flowers than solitary axillary flower (as in
D.prostratus). This species (R.ciliatiflora) is known in Uttarakhand.
The link for picture of R.ciliatiflora was added by me to further confirm
the ID and not to rule out R.ciliatiflora. In the pics attached by Aarti Ji
leaves are not visible.
The plant probably need a further examination by experts.
DSRawat Pantnagar