I think we should go with F. indica. I have lot of specimens from Kashmir
and Uttarakhand. In all bracts are significantly longer than pedicel in
flower, even longer in fruit, fruit globose.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://www.gurcharanfamily.com/