>From above link-------------------------

*15. Ziziphus truncata* Blatt. & Hallb. in J. Bombay Nat. Hist. Soc. 26:
234. 1918.

Small shrubs with divaricate branches; young parts chestnut coloured,
downy; stipular spines 2, upto 1 cm long, tomentose at base, one straight
and shorter, the other recurved. Leaves alternate, orbiculate, 1.5 -3.5 x 1
- 2.5 cm, subcordate, coriaceous, glabrous above, downy beneath, 3-nerved
from base, apical truncate portion irregularly dentate; nerves extending up
to apex; midrib with 2 - 3 equal, secondary veins; petioles 5 mm long.
Cymes axillary, sessile, tomentose. Flowers 4 - 5 mm across; buds
hemispherical; pedicels up to 4 mm long. Calyx lobes deltoid, 2 - 2 .5 mm
long, acute, pubescent without, glabrous within. Petals spathulate, 1.5 -1
.8 mm long, cucullate, rounded at apex. Stamens 1.2 -1.6 mm long; filaments
acicular. Disc 10-lobed with 10 furrows, glabrous. Ovary bicarpellary,
superior; styles 2, connate up to the middle, divergent near the apex.
Fruits globose, yellow when ripe. Seeds 1-2, compressed, black.

*Fl. & Fr.* : Oct. - March.

*Distrib.* India : On rocks. Rajasthan.

*Notes.* *Z. truncata* Blatt. & Hallb. is closely allied to *Z. nummularia*
(Burm.f.) Wight & Arn. but differs in shape size and texture of leaves.
Experts please verify