Ushaji,

Just to add regarding its toxicity. Fruits and bark contain a high level of
saponins and triterpenes that are very toxic to humans.*M.azedarach*
poisoning, if untreated, may result in gastrointestinal, cardiac,
respiratory, and neurological dysfunction and even death…!  Symptoms of
poisoning are vomiting, stomachpain, pulmonary congestion followed by
cardiac arrest. Six to 10 fruits or about 400 Gms of the bark is said to be
lethal to humans.

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 8:33 PM, Ushadi Micromini <microminipho...@gmail.com