This was a great work by Prabhu and his colleagues. My work was very minor
as I had been wanting to synonymise the other two species since long time
and I thought this was the right article to add them.
Congratulations to Prabhu and his friends and I have seen his other
articles too. He is really doing good job in field botany and alpha
taxonomy.
Here is one article attached, I dont know if this can go on the group but I
really found it very interesting.
Thanks and regards
Pankaj