Dear Tapas ji,
Thank you very much once again. Someone once told me that the local name of
this tree here is ‘paprain or papdain’ but I am unable to verify it.

IPNI does list it as 'nom. illeg.’ but specimens at Kew continue to be listed
under this nomenclature (and its previous S. theifolia) so perhaps we can use
this name for the time being till further modification.

http://apps.kew.org/herbcat/getImage.do?imageBarcode=K000009169
<http://apps.kew.org/herbcat/getImage.do?imageBarcode=K000009169>

Regards,
Ashwini