Kalanchoe blossfeldiana has flowers with four petals only

this is a cultivar with double flowers or almost multiple layers of petals
reminiscent of minaiture roses
nursery trade forces these massive flowering to make them attractive
comes in many colored flowers including even a yucky green flower ( see
this utube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtK7Ad_HKNU)

there is a cultivar called CALANDIVA series popular in houseplant shops
selling with these massive flowers at top lasting a few weeks  once you
bring them home... then just leaves if you are lucky to over summer
them.... getting leggy  uninteresting and almost no flowers in the indian
urban  setting

second flowering is difficult unless you know exactly how and have
excperimented a lot.  I should know i aghve brought
 lot of these home for late fall and early winter to cheer up the dreary
winter blahs

bottom line
this is Kalanchoe blossfeldiana CALANDIVA (registered) series .

enjoy
usha di

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 8:43 PM, Bhagyashri <itii...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Aarti ji,
> Thank you for the Id . yes it is Kalanchoe dwarf
> Regards
> Bhagyashri
>
> On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 7:15 PM, Aarti S. Khale <aarti.kh...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Bhagyashri Ji,
>> Kindly check for Kalanchoe blossfeldiana of Crassulaceae.
>> Commonly known as Flaming Katy.
>> Regards,
>> Aarti
>>

>> On Wednesday, January 27, 2016 at 4:55:09 PM UTC+4, Bhagyashri Ranade
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear friends,
>>> 27/1/2016 Pune
>>> requesting to Id is ornamental plant at Pune
>>> --
>>> Regards
>>> Bhagyashri

> Bhagyashri