Dear All.
I will definitely support the thought of Dr. Santosh Kumar ji regarding the
identification of this much discussed plant. I also added a link in my
matched with the photographs attached. I will also like to thank him for
increasing my confidence on concluding this plant as *A solanacea*.

Regards
Tanay

Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)