beautiful

known in herbal world as miniature quinine , quinine weed is in danger
in europe
i think its also in danger in india
, but not sure of  when was the survey done last.

regardless
I hope these survive the climate change and human intrusion

usha di

On Sun, Apr 17, 2016 at 7:47 PM, 'Devendra Bhardwaj' via efloraofindia <
indiantreepix@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Name of species-  Centaurium meyeri (Bunge) Druce
> Common Name-  बारीक चिरायता
> English Name- Pink Centaury
> Family-  Gentianaceae
> Description- Near fresh water pond in few number.Oppositely arranged
> stalkless leaves, 2-3 cm long, are oblong in shape. Flowers occur in
> dichotomous cymes with a flower in each fork. Flowers are 1-2 cm,
> star-shaped, pink in color, with 5 spreading petals. Five stamens protrude
> out of the flower. Capsule 8-10 mm.
> Date- 16 April,2016
> Place- Gunshi(
> 26.468306,75.93986),Tonk ,Rajasthan