... banyan trees have aerial roots in varying degrees, been seeing so ..
thus visualized the posted tree to be banyan.
Could be some other *Ficus* species; comments are sure to come.

Not *F. exasperata*; the fruits and leaves in the posted photos say so.
My impression: the fuits are lime green (almost yellow) with a bright yellow
tip ripening to maroon, not seen in clusters as seen here, leaves during
fruiting are scant ... many a times, none.
Here is what I believe to be *F. exasperata*:
http://www.flickr.com/search/?s=int&w=91314...@n00&q=Ficusexasperata&m=tags

Regards.