Ok
it seems to be so.

if ANil's case is c. talinoides than the AArti khale case is not where
the leaflet is different shaped and ended and inflorescence branching is
different.

i agree that AArti case is end of tis growing cycle and ANil's just coming
into its prime,
still there are enough differences .

does anyone have a key for senecio and curio plants?

usha di

--
Usha di