A reply:

"I think they are already identified sir.
http://www.mobot.org/gardinghelp/plantfinder/Plant.asp?code=A571
*Celosia argentea var. cristata is currently divided into four different
groups: (1) Plumosa Group, (2) Cristata Group (see B728 herein), (3)
Childsii Group and (4) Spicata Group.
*http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=19&mid=27045&new=
it mentions yellow var. as "emperor'
also see