Thanks, Murthy ji.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: G V S Murthy
Date: 17 June 2016 at 11:57
Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:89320] ID No. 09062011 RD_Ficus 02
To: "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com>

Dear All

For correct identification of Ficus species it requires a specimen, small
branch and figs in addition to photos. One has to examine the external and
internal characters of the figs. So please send the specimens for correct
identification. Photos alone will not serve the purpose.

GVS Murthy &
JV Sudhakar

G.V.S. Murthy
Scientist - G