Some relevant points from the link:

http://www.cals.ncsu.edu/plantbiology/ncsc/vulpia/pdf/Duno%20et%20al,%20Centrosema%20&%20Clitoria.pdf

"...Morphologically, a very plastic species frequently confused with
*Centrosema
pubescens *Benth. and *C. virginianum*, especially in fruiting specimens
which lack flowers with the bracteole and calyx. It is distinguished from *C.
virginianum *by the unequal calyx teeth, broader fruit, and bracteoles that
are typically 1/3–2/3 densely uncinate-pubescent on the ventral portion of
the surface. *Centrosema pubescens *is found commonly at higher
elevations..."
And some more info:
*

Thothathri, K. & Prasad, R. 1970. "On Centrosema virginianum (Linn.) Benth.
in India". Curr. Sci. 39 (15): 353.
*

Abst.- *Centrosema virginianum *(Linn.) Benth. a perennial climber has been
found growing as an escape in Pasighat, 24-Parganas district, West Bengal
under wild condition. Its occurring therefore constitutes a second record of
this plant in a wild condition and first of its kind in West Bengal. It is
remarkable that the plant has made its appearance after more than 100 years
when it first came to India as a cultigen in the Shibpur Botanical garden,
Howrah.

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 9:18 AM, tanay bose <tanaybos...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear arati Ji,
> I hope this plant is *Centrosema virginianum.*
> Regards
> Tanay
>
>  On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 8:43 PM, Aarti S. Khale <aarti.kh...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

>>  *Date/Time* : 17th of October, 2008*....around 3 pm.*
>> *Location Place* : Kumarakom ... *Altitude* :  ... *GPS* :
>> *Habitat* : Wild ... *Type* :
>> *Plant Habit* : Climber ... *Height *: small  ... *Length* :
>> *Leaves Type *:  ... *Shape* :  ... *Size* :
>> *Inflorescence Type* :  ... *Size* :
>> *Flowers Size* : about 1 inch ... *Colour* : pink... *Calyx* :  ... *
>> Bracts* :
>> *Fruits Type* :  ... *Shape *:  ... *Size* :  ... *Seeds* :
>>
>> *Other Info* :
>> *Fragrance* :  ...  *Pollinator* :  ...  *Uses* :
>>
>> Resembles Butterfly Pea.
>> Found near the backwaters on the roadside.
>> Aarti

> Tanay Bose
> +91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
> 9830439691(Mobile)
> 9674221362 (Mobile)

With regards

R. Vijayasankar
National Center for Natural Products Research,
The University of Mississippi,
Oxford, MS-38677, USA.