Thanks a lot Raghu Ji for these fantastic travellogues.

I noticed this tree very recently in Kanha National park as well, although
it was pointed out to be Sterculia Urens by the forest guide who also added
that this tree has 3 different flowers in 3 seasons.

Now I am confused if Sterculia Urens actually can look like this in a
different season. Would be grateful to learn from the experts.

regards,

rakesh