There is some  description though not picture...
on the net
of a sinlgle long dangling fruit in a plumeria

I quote:

"Plumeria Fruit Description

The plumeria tree blooms in the summer and features waxy, showy flowers
consisting of five petals in a funnel shape. When the flowers begin to
wither, they are replaced by long, slender fruit. *A nonedible seedpod, *
the plumeria fruit reaches lengths of between 6 to 12 inches and *features
a dry, brittle covering. The brown seedpods do not attract any wildlife*.
The fruit isn’t showy and won’t create a litter issue in your yard."
  end quote
from this following URL:

http://homeguides.sfgate.com/plumeria-fruit-56040.html
===

WHat i have seen: the seeds inside are  are papery on one end light airy
fly off in the air type seeds that disperse as soon as the wind blows.

usha di

--
Usha di