This is Impatiens confusa! Just joking! This indeed is a confusing plant.
Thank you Ashwini ji for your views.  Your latest picture, if it is of the
same species, adds to the confusion. I am inclined to believe that the
latest picture belongs to a different species. However, these are my
speculations, not to be taken too seriously. I would be happy if somebody
can shed more light on it.
   Tabish

<http://www.flowersofindia.net>www.flowersofindia.net
The waterhole of flower lovers