Dear Tanay/All

Thats the only photograph I took.. Will try to capture better details of the
plant and its parts here onwards.

Its not always possible to capture full plant details when we are photographing
 in the field/forest and there are many valid reasons.

First,
It so happens that we are left behind and probably a warning from guide/family
membes comes quickly "hurry -its getting late", then we capture very few
details of the flora. This is what exactlly happenned in this Peristrophe case

Second thing,
Sometimes we  become lazy to change the camera lens and end up photographing a
plant flower in zoom lens.We cannot capture finer details then. Small lens make
us to go near the plant and photograph, then we have better look of the parts
of plant.

Third,
We don't want to take risk to go near a flower when the flower is in the mid of
thick bushes to avoid snakes or a  shallow pool edges (Ipomoea alba L. case)
Photographing a leaf or a fruit in the crown of the tall tree is again a
challenge when there is insufficient light or  in the evenings.

Fourth,
 Majority of the people other than regular nature visitors are inclined to
reach their destination as quickly as possible. A kind of time sense even in
forest (especially while returning from the trek, they hardly try sighting
anything, . )

Fifth,
Multiple interests (Trees, birds, insects, landscape), We are photographing a
flowering plant, A passing butterfly can divert our attention. . . Finally, we
tend to forget what we were actually photographing

We still continue to post and request for identification with such incomplete
plant details. Sorry for that ! I hope there is always scope to learn and
improvise. Again I hope the group members understand photographers problems.

Though I carry a note book and a pen during field visits, I feel its still
better we carry a printed identification template format as provided by Sri
Gargji

By the way I am impressed by the different views of a tree/plant photographs
provided by biotik.org folks. Probably they are on a long sponsored mission and
get enough time for observing  plant/trees.  I envy them !

Regards
Raghu