I think this could be *Heliotropium scabrum *as well.
*H. scabrum* is a highly variable species (I have collected at least three
intermediate forms).
This name is currently 'unresolved' by TPL
<http://www.theplantlist.org/tpl1.1/record/kew-2844232> but listed here
under the accepted name *H. marifolium*.

--
Vijayasankar