I can't wait anymore for someone else to respond on this. Flowers
(pods) are in panicles and not in racemes hence this is Spatholobus
parviflorus (Roxb. ex DC.) O. Ktze. and not Butea superba. Flowers are
pink and smaller than 1 cm. I have been searching for the latter in
flowers (to believe) for last several years in Maharashtra. Regards,
Shrikant