Thank you Mr Garg. I realised that I had made a mistake in the binomial. It
should have been Spiranthes sinensis. My computer also substituted shininess
for sinensis. My apologies!

My sample could also be S. australis. I found only one specimen and didn’t want
to disturb it for a closer look, hence the lack of details.

Regards,
Ashwini