Here is a comment from Dr. Bruce Maslin, Australia on the above images:

Hi Tapas

I cannot be sure of the identity of that plant from those photos. However,
I do not think that they are A. pycnantha. There are many Australian
species with long, 1-nerved phyllodes and racemose inflorescences. I would
need to see details of the gland (i.e. its distance above the pulvinus and
whether or not there is a fine nerve connecting the gland to the midrib)
and perhaps even whether or not there are tiny appressed fine hairs on the
peduncles to have any chance of naming this plant. To be sure of the
identity of these sorts of plants one often also needs to see pods/seeds
(to check pod width and whether or not the seed is encircled by long, fine,
reddish-brow funicle). Such a funicle does not occur in A. pycnantha. It
would be best if I could see specimens when I am in India (and if the
collector could collect pods/seeds later in the year).