ABJAN01/13
From: ashw...@ashwinibhatia.com
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 19:57:13 +0530
CC: drdsrawat.alpin...@gmail.com; indiantreepix@googlegroups.com
To: gibybotan...@gmail.com

Thank you Giby ji.
Regards,Ashwini
On 28 Aug 2016, at 11:23, Giby Kuriakose <gibybotan...@gmail.com> wrote:I too
think that this could be Sageretia filiformis
http://www.efloras.org/object_page.aspx?object_id=67206&flora_id=5
RegardsGiby
On 27 August 2016 at 17:10, D.S Rawat <drdsrawat.alpin...@gmail.com> wrote:
Please check for Sageretia oppositifolia (Rhamnaceae) now known as S.
filiformis.
DSRawat Pantnagar

On Tuesday, January 19, 2016 at 7:57:32 PM UTC+5:30, ashwini wrote:I have seen
only one instance of this climber with a stout stem (that allows it to
standalone for some height without support) and strong spikes. The stem is
smooth and bark-less like that of a guava tree. I am not sure that the evidence
I have gathered is enough for an ID but it was worth a try. I will watch the
climber of fruit/flowers for more clues.
Please advise.

Above Mcleodganj, Dharamshala, HP1800m11 January, 2016
Thanks.
Ashwini