Most pleased that there is input from Dr Wood about *Strobilanthes*  - I
have struggled with a number of these over the years!

But can he, as this species is not in 'The Plant List' as an accepted
species nor in 'Enumeration of the Flowering Plants of Nepal' nor
'Flora of Bhutan' what the synonyms are and which spp. it was likely to
have been thought to have been, until *S.bracteata* was recognised
and named?

Might he also tell us what the current thinking as to how to separate
*Pteracanthus* from *Strobilanthes* - both genera are included in the
'Enumeration..
' above but only *Stroblilanthes* within 'Flora of Bhutan'?