... while have been considering C. indica is synonym of C. grandis ... NPGS
/ GRIN ref: http://www.ars-grin.gov/cgi-bin/npgs/html/taxon.pl?10974,
reflected also at Flowers of India, it is a pleasant surprise that they are
different as quoted by Sibdas ji.

Question comes to my mind: What is *C. indica* in Marathi ?
**
Regards.