      From: Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com>
 To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, 20 December 2016, 16:34
 Subject: [efloraofindia:259660] Fwd: Campanulaceae & Gentianaceae Week:
Gentianaceae: Gentiana coronata??? En-route Hampta Pass

Forwarded for IDSuggested IDs G. coronata and G. tubiflora not supported.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!topic/indiantreepix/izS3ptcuBZg

Gurcharan Singh

On Tuesday, July 3, 2012 at 9:47:34 AM UTC-7, Prashant wrote:

Dear Friends,

Kindly Validate the ID.
Bot. name: Gentiana coronata???
Family: Gentianaceae

Date/Time: 27-09-2010 / 01:45PM
Location: Balu ka Gera on the way to hampta Pass (Alt. approx. 12500 ft)
Habitat: Wild
Plant Habit: Herb.

Regards
Prashant