Dear Friends,

We are happy and pleased to inform you that Dr Ashok Kothari, the President
of Friends of Tree, has taken special permission from the Director of Rani
Bagh, to enter the Bagh from the Main Enterance at 8 O clock in the morning
on 26th February for our Tree Appreciation Walk. The main gate is closed to
public as renovation is going on in the Rani Bagh.

Myself & Dr Usha will be there at the main gate at 7.45 am sharp.... the
ticket window is not yet shifted to main entrance so we will be buying the
tickets at the end of Tree Walk.

*One more important point, the car parking is NOT ALLOWED in the the
garden,* please park you car out side the Massina Hospital but as far as
possible avoid bringing car. The Rani Bagh is very close to Byculla station
on the Central train line and Mahalaxi Station on the Western line.

Hope to see you all at Rani Bagh.....carry water, wear topi & hide some
interesting food in your bag (as etables not allowed in side the
garden).....but whats the fun in being an Indian if we dont break some
rules....😁

Cheers,

Renee