This is called as nakti, It has two strong hook thorns. The seeds are coal
dark. Other end of seed has an eye. So one can make a long chain of these
seeds.
I am told they put this chappals to make some sound karr S r S
The plants come up after mansoon

Barve
=========================

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 5:47 AM, Satish Chile <chilesat...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Arti ji
>
> Nice photogrph of Martynia annua, a member of Martyniaceae. Often found in
> roadside location.
>

> On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 12:58 AM, Aarti S. Khale <aarti.kh...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Taken growing in Nasik, Maharashtra on the roadside on 25th of
>> September,09.
>> Aarti

> Dr. Satish Kumar Chile

(*    I have posted Three Jug puzzle & some  interesting  Puzzles  on  my
blog  http://virtuallab.in/blog/      **)

Dr. Vasant Barve
# 5 Dhanalaxmi Apartments,
Shivagiri Colony, Gangapur Road,
Nashik 422 005 (India)
Phone 0253 234 2563 (R), 94227 30724 (M)