Dear Friends,
Though the leaves look like Gliricidia sepium, I wonder if the tree
shown in the picture is Gliricidia sepium for the simple reason, I
have never seen so many leaves on Gliricidia when it blossoms.
Normally it is totally bare of leaves when in blossom.
This however is the opinion of an observant novice.
Regards
Yazdy Palia.