And yes colleagues
Two more things to be noted in my specimens. The anthers seem to be bluish
in colour (P. angulata) whereas they are yellow in Dinesh ji's specimen (P.
minima/lagascae). Another feature to note is that Flora of China keys out
the two species on the basis of fruiting pedicel being 10-25 mm long in P.
angulata, 3-8 mm in P. minima. Mt seems to be atleast less than 10 mm.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/