Dear Prashant Ji,
I am adding a description of the plant.........*

Ipomoea marginata* (Desrousseaux) Verdcourt, Kew Bull. 42: 658. 1987.

  *Synonym: **Convolvulus marginatus* Desrousseaux in Lamarck, Encycl. Meth.
3: 558. 1792; *C. verrucosus* (Blume) D. Dietrich; *Ipomoea sepiaria* Koenig
ex Roxburgh; *I. subtrilobans* Miquel; *I. verrucosa* Blume.

Herbs perennial, with a stout root and spreading hirsute or glabrous axial
parts. Stems twining or prostrate, 1-3 m. Petiole 1-3 cm, sometimes minutely
tuberculate; *leaf blade often purple or purple spotted*, elliptic-ovate or
reniform to circular, *apical leaves sometimes sagittate or hastate*, 2-6 X
2-5 cm, glabrous, ciliolate marginally, * base deeply cordate or hastate*,
margin entire or minutely undulate, apex attenuate or ± abruptly acuminate.
Inflorescences few to several flowered; peduncle 2-8 cm, thick, often
applanate, verruculose distally; bracts persistent, ovate or oblong, ca. 2
mm. Pedicel 5-6 mm, sparsely verruculose. Sepals ovate or elliptic-oblong,
equal or inner 3 longer, 4-7 mm, glabrous, apex obtuse; outer 2 verruculose,
margin thinner. * Corolla white or purple, with a darker center, ±
salverform, 2.5-4 cm; lobes 5, apiculate. Stamens included*. Pistil
included; ovary glabrous. Stigma 2-lobed. Capsule depressed-globose, 6-7 mm,
glabrous. Seeds pale grayish white tomentellous, margin often with longer
cobwebby hairs.
Regards
Tanay

Tanay Bose