Dear Shrikant ji & Dinesh ji ,
Thank you for the name . I have never came across this plant. I hope there
is a typographical error in the specific epithet of this plant in both cases
i.e. Dinesh Ji & Shrikant Ji's Suggestion. The corrected name is...

*Cassytha filiformis* Linnaeus, Sp. Pl. 1: 35. 1753.

*Lauraceae* Jussieu

Love-vine

  Stems twining, pale green to yellow-green to orange, filiform, glabrous or
pubescent. Leaves alternate, ca. 1 mm. Inflorescences spikes, rarely reduced
to single flower. Flowers bisexual, subtended by ciliate bract and
bracteoles; outer 3 tepals 0.1-1 mm, similar to bracteoles, inner 3 tepals
1-1.8 mm, apex incurved; pistil 1.2 mm, glabrous. Drupe to 7 mm diam. 2 n =
48.
Hope you will not mind of the correction made by me.
Regards
Tanay

Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)