Dr. Rajib Gogoi is just going to Sikkim for field trip, so he will be out of
commision for at least three weeks.Best regards             Wojciech

    17:51 wtorek, 2017-8-22, Saroj Kasaju <kasajusa...@gmail.com> napisał(a):

 Dear Mr. Garg,
Any responce from Dr. Gogoi ?

Thank you.
Saroj Kasaju
On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 11:32 AM, Tabish <tabi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, the spur shown in the figure in Akiyama & Ohba (which I have attached)
agrees well with Saroj's flower. Interestingly, it is different from that in
the figure in Grey-Wilson, which I had attached in my earlier response.
However the prominently jutting forward "hump" on the dorsal petal,
characteristic of I. jurpia, is missing in Saroj's flower. I hope this small
hump is within the variations in the species.
    Tabish

www.flowersofindia.net
The waterhole of flower lovers