No, it is not like this.
*Erigeron* *bellidioides* Spenn. is a synonym
<http://www.theplantlist.org/1.1/about/#synonym> of *Bellis* *annua* L.
<http://www.theplantlist.org/tpl1.1/record/gcc-106887> as per The Plant
List Ver. 1.1 <http://www.theplantlist.org/tpl1.1/record/gcc-92496> based
on data from GCC
<http://compositae.landcareresearch.co.nz/?Page=NameDetails&NameId=52126CB8-DB1E-4E1E-A4D5-88BC189C4E77>.

Pl. see more details in GCC 2
<http://compositae.landcareresearch.co.nz/default.aspx?Page=NameDetails&TabNum=0&NameId=723DE390-2FAD-4ED7-B668-A8DA9114C6B6>

*Erigeron bellidiodes*
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/ar/asteraceae/asteroideae/astereae/erigeron/erigeron-bellidiodes>
 (Buch.-Ham. ex D.Don) Benth. ex C.B.Clarke is different as per images &
details herein.

The whole world uses my Image Resource

India'.