Not *Grewia tiliifolia* Vahl
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/m---z/m/malvaceae/grewia/grewia-tiliaefolia>
as
per images herein.
Pl. check with images at *Grewia villosa* Willd.
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/m---z/m/malvaceae/grewia/grewia-villosa>

On 22 December 2017 at 11:31, Lalithamba Avadhanam <alalitha...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> fruit pilose,& leaf characters are considere for G.tilifolia the fruit is
> glabrous.really Grewia is a very difficult species
> thank you
> regards
> A.Lalithamba
>

> On Fri, Dec 22, 2017 at 10:11 AM, J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Peduncle is too short compared to pedicel, for it to be Grewia asiatica.
>>
>> On 22-Dec-2017 10:07 AM, "Lalithamba Avadhanam" <alalitha...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Looks like Grewia asiatica;
>>> thank you
>>> regards
>>> A.Lalithamba

world- around 2800 members & 2,65,000 messages on 31.3.17) or Efloraofindia

The whole world uses my Image Resource

India'.