*Hello Folks,*

*In this Summer time of heat & dust, heart burns & sweat….mercury soaring
high, along with the prices of mangoes sky rocketing …….lets escape to
Sagar Upavan in Colaba……….ever obliging, pleasing to eyes, garden………the
purple flowers of Jarul with orange & yellow flowers of Sita Ashok,
Chukarasia, Kailashpati, Kaushi (Firminia colorata), Yerul (Xylia
xylocarpa) all profusely flowering.*

*And then there is a surprise of surprises…..Kajra (Strchynos Nux Vomica
and Mahua flowering side by side………we being we, we decided to add little
arsenic and little madhuca to our this month’s tree appreciation walk….* *J*

*We invite you all to join us on 29th April at 7.30 at Sagar Upvan (BPT)
garden for our 93rd Tree Appreciation Walks….*

*The 93rd Tree Appreciation walk is on 29th April,18*

*Time:  7.30 am*

*Venue:  Sagar Upvan, (Mumbai Port Trust Garden) near BEST Depot, Sassoon
Docks, Colaba.*

*Meeting Point:  Ticket Window (Please buy your own tickets Entry Fee Rs 2]*

*Duration of walk: 2 hours*

*Point to remember….*

*1.  Carry plenty of drinking water…..Aam Panna would be appropriate or
Nimmbo panni…. **J*

*2.  Cap and proper walking shoes*

*3. Some interesting snacks in sufficient quantity to share with us…**J*

*List of the plants attached herewith.*

*Looking forward to see you all,*

*Cheers,*

*TAW TEAM*