Thanks Varun ji 🙏
Informative!

*Limonia acidissima's fruit pulp chatani is very tasty 😀, thanks to
remind. *
*How to control root growth without damaging tree's life and balance? Is
there some guidance links or books etc?*
*If we reduce canopy size, will there be adverse effect, like more root
growth to compensate loss of branches and leaves?*

*Thanks*

*Sharmila*