Dear Ushadi,

 "Sharmila: just give the the url
or link to what you want to ask about
so whoever wants to see it, sees it comments and then when they are done,
only url remains."
With Ref: 👆  Please check my first mail of this thread, there was link of
youtube which was shared by me.
It was not the file containing physical film. It is not violation of
copyright at all. Even when we go to link on youtube, it shows us
share link which can be shared to many applications including google plus
and mail. So definitely it is allowed for us to share this link with others.

"plus, now that you know how to, you can go directly to our website, go to
i for ixora, and look up matches.
its easier, moe " legal" without that lag time of sending things in."
With Ref 👆 is
https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/m---z/r/rubiaceae/ixora

<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/m---z/r/rubiaceae/ixora>
a link of website we have to refer?   How to find out name of family as in
link(for eg here rubiaceae).
Came to know about this plant name ixora because it is written in the film
description.
Even many plants look exactly same with little difference which can be
confirmed by experts only. I feel experts are here so wanted to get
confirmation about it.  Many people here do that, they share photo and ask
for id as per my observation.

"when you write"
Not expecting to store this film in our site, is it possible? How can
someone make sure that other people's  media does not get cache or store in
our site."
it implies now  someone ie gargji will have to manually delete the someone
elsesw's video and replace it with its url."
With Ref  👆
Definitely not Ushadi, and i beg for apology if this implies such way to
any person. Someone does not mean Garg ji, or you or site administrator.
I wanted to say someone means the user like me who sends media not owned by
herself.  Asked this question because besides i did not share any physical
content of youtube film, you raised issue of copyright which made me
concern about the issue. So it is just to get some way to remove
referential content
lilke image owned by other person than me.

Regards
Sharmila

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 4:25 AM, Ushadi Micromini <microminipho...@gmail.com