Nice pictures Dinesh Valke ji,
We had a couple of these, sadly , I had to remove them as it was
damaging my expensive drying yard. The roots were growing so large
that it was lifting my concrete drying yard. Before they were removed,
I used to enjoy seeing the Malabar grey hornbills enjoying the ripe
fruits early in the morning with their cacophony of sounds. I will
plant them (have quite a few saplings a little away from the drying
yard so that they would once again attract these birds. The tree grows
very fast.
The sencond and third pictures are showing some discoloration and I
think it is due to lack of Phosphorus.
regards
Yazdy.