Sorry sir
It was a blunder by me
T.dentata is entirely different and not a syn. Of P.nudatum, u are right.
I clicked both the plants Thelypteris dentata and P. nudatum at the same
locality so it was typing mistake
The specimen u have identified was  Pronephrium nudatum and I found a
similar plant (in the pics) with fronds looking like P.nudatum and posted
it as
Thanks for the correct id
Regards